Registered Care / Branch Manager, Poole,
We are looking for a highly experienced Registered Care/ Branch Manager to completely oversee the running of a Domiciliary Service close to the Poole area of Dorset. This position is commutable from Poole (12 mins), Bournemouth (15 mins), Christchurch (26 mins), Ferndown (16 mins) and surrounding villages. (Must have Homecare Branch Management Experience).
Specialising in very bespoke, private, homecare services, our client is looking for a pretty autonomous individual who is looking for more of a General/Operational Role to oversee the running of the business and continue to build on the excellent reputation they have locally.
What can we offer you as our Registered Manager?
- Support from an excellent staff team including Registered Nurse, Coordinator as well as our own in-house Recruiter and over 60 fantastic Care Assistants.
- An excellent salary of £35-42.5K per annum.
- Profit related bonus (after successful probation)
- The opportunity to Manage and up-hold a well-established Domiciliary Service that has a good CQC rating and be part of a fantastic culture and an organisation to be proud to work for.
What qualities do I need to be considered for such a fantastic job?
- You will definitely need to have managerial experience specifically within a Homecare/Branch.
- An excellent understanding of CQC Regulations and very quality focussed.
- The ability to grow and develop an already thriving business.
- Passion for Quality – we are aiming to take our Good CQC Rating to Outstanding!
- Someone looking for more responsibility in a more General/Operational Role
- Ideally some knowledge of Complex Care Packages would be advantageous as we look to grow this side of the business.
- Qualified to QCF Level 5 or above/or equivalent or willing to work towards this.
- A fantastic inspirational leader who can cascade the company values throughout the team, so that every team member oozes passion about working for us!
Most of all you will want to work for the best!
If you are excited by this opportunity, we want to hear from you. Within our organisation if you shine opportunities are created. We have ambitious plans for the future you could be part of that! When you do click on apply, Health & Social Care Jobs will contact you and you will get the opportunity to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.