Registered Branch / Care Manager, job vacancy, London Borough of Dagenham, East London. (Private Domiciliary Care) Car Driver Essential
Are you an experienced Registered Manager or Care Coordinator looking for the next stage in their career, this is a lovely small, Private, Homecare Branch - an ideal role for someone to grow into and make their own!
£30-35K per annum Depending on Experience
Formed to make a difference to people’s lives in the local community the owner of the business is keen to continue with their success. With 4.9 out of 5 rating on an independent homecare review site, 5 out of 5 on Facebook and an overall CQC rating of Good this provider is very proud of their outstanding reputation locally and are always aiming to achieve an outstanding CQC Rating.
With a fantastic team including Quality & Compliance, Care Coordinators, Supervisors, Administrator, and wonderful Care Assistants you will have all the resources & support available to you as their Registered Manager. You inherit and be part of an amazing team!
The Person – Is this you?
- An experienced Registered Domiciliary Care Manager or Care Coordinator with an excellent understanding of Regulations.
- An excellent role model to the staff team who can cascade the company values throughout the whole team, so that everyone shares the same belief’s.
- Believes in High-Quality person-centred care and wants to deliver the best!
- An excellent Leader of people and a fantastic mentor.
- A minimum of Level 3 in Health & Social Care ideally Level 5
- Able to motivate a staff team, passionate about quality homecare and excited by the challenge to grow a new service.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this Registered Care/Branch Manager role, then please click on apply ensuring you add your most recent CV.
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited...you should be!
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK's leading Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Health & Social Care Sector. We are your trusted, valued, recruitment partner. Your application will always be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. We love what we do, we want you to love what we do too!