Are you a Registered Care Manager, either with experience in Older People's Care & Nursing Homes, Children's Residential Homes, Domiciliary /Homecare or an Adult Learning Disabilities Service Manager looking for a complete change.
We are looking for someone with your expertise to join the Health & Social Care Jobs Team as a Care Management Recruitment Expert. You've been a Registered Manager so you know what the job involves! You know what it takes to be a Registered Manager, Deputy, Care Coordinator, Supervisor, Support Worker or Care Assistant so you are ideal for our job vacancy. You will know exactly what questions to ask?
- £25-30K per annum (This will depend on experience) Please state salary expectations when applying please.
- Full or Part-Time Considered - Salary will be Pro Rate for Part-Time
- Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5pm may also consider Part-Time for the right person.
- Company Performance Bonus Scheme in Place
- Private Health Insurance
- Nest Pension Scheme
- Free Parking on site.
- Birthday Present every year & fantastic nights out as a team!
- Work Anniversary Present & Card
Who are we?
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK's leading Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Health & Social Care Sector. Providers come to us because we are experts! We have all worked within Social Care & absolutely love the job we do. We also enjoy making sure we find the right candidates for our clients and not just that they can do the job, but that they fit into their team and culture too. We have been established 10 years, formed by our Chief Executive who was herself a Registered Manager for 10 years before moving into Recruitment for the Sector. We are family business who values each and everyone of our team and have created a fabulous place to work. It is a fun vibrant office, with lots of laughs in a working day, but it is also extremely busy and the day goes knowhere.
We recruit throughout the whole of the UK covering Domiciliary Care / Homecare, Adult Learning Disability Services, Mental Health, Children's Residential Homes, Children's Specialist Education, Nursing, Complex Care, Live in Care & Therapist jobs just to name a few.
What you will do
As our Recruitment expert & Registered Manger you will:
- Speak to Care Providers about their vacancy & get to know them.
- Work with the admin team to create a great advert for the vacancy.
- Filter candidates that apply for the position.
- Thoroughly Interview Candidates over the telephone asking them relevant questions & determining their suitability for the role
- Type up your interview notes & tell a really good story about your candidate, their history and their personality.
- Submit suitable candidates to the Care Provider for Consideration
- Arrrange Interviews & handle any offers of employment.
Key Personality Traits & Skills Required
- An excellent understanding of Social Care & the various settings & Client groups
- Excellent IT Skills
- A good listener & someone who can engage with candidates over the telephone
- Excellent English & the ability to write interview notes that bring the candidate to life!
- The Ability to relate to people at all levels in business.