We are looking for an experienced Residential Children's Home Manager for the Carlisle area of Cumbria. This vacancy would suit somone living within travelling distance or looking to relocate to the stunning area of Cumbria.
Hours, Rates & Benefits
- Up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Bonus scheme which allows an additional £4000 per annum based on KPI’s and inspections.
- Possible relocation package if required
- Varying hours whilst establishing the team, striving for Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
The Home & Your Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced children’s home manager / deputy manager to take on the adventure of helping this brand-new home open & thrive. You will be registered manager of a residential home, for children and young people aged 8 – 17 years who require crisis intervention. After a period of stability there will be a further 3 outreach properties opening under the same registration, allowing you to take charge of the development and management of homes to 5 children and young people. The children have fantastic structure to their days and the team work really well together in creating a fantastic environment where Children can thrive, gain confidence and feel safe and nutured.
- Level 5 Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a Children's Residential service
- Experience working with young people with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties
- Excellent knowledge of National Care and Quality Standards
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above c