Health and Social Care Jobs have a full time, permanent job vacancy for an experienced Residential Children’s Home Manager based in the Huddersfield Area of West Yorkshire.
- £Up to 48,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Additional £6,000 bonus available per annum (dependent on KPI’s)
- Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 (allowing flexibility when required)
- Bonus scheme, on-site parking, employee discounts, company pension & more!
- 2 Children / Young People age 7-17 years of age with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
The Home & Your Role
This home has a great team established who are waiting for you to join them! Your team will consist of a Deputy Manager, Team Leaders & Residential Support Workers who are all working towards a common goal of keeping the young people safe and helping them thrive. As the Residential Children’s Home Manager, you will bring your passion, positivity and forward-thinking approach to help continue this home’s success. You will manage to budget, develop your staff team, contribute to inspection framework and multi-disciplinary working.
- Reported success as a Children’s Residential Home Manager
- Experience supporting children and young people with EBD.
- Great understanding of Children’s Home Regulations & Framework
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care Children & Young People (willing to work towards Level 5 if not yet achieved)
- Willing to be part of an on-call rota
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.