Health and Social Care Jobs have a full time, permanent job vacancy for an experienced Residential Children’s Home Manager based in the Halifax area of West Yorkshire.
- £Up To 48,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Additional £6,000 bonus available per annum (dependent on KPI’s)
- Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 (allowing flexibility when required)
- Bonus scheme, on-site parking, employee discounts, company pension & more!
The owner spoke with great passion about seeing young people grow and transition through their service into successful young adults. With reviews on leading employee review websites such as “passionate”, “real family feel” and “management team and directors always there to help”, this is a great organisation to grow your career with, whilst making a difference in young people’s lives.
The Home & Your Role
You will be a Registered Manager of a home to 2 children / young people aged 7-17 years with emotional and behavioral difficulties (EBD). This home has a great team established who are waiting for you to join them! Your team will consist of a Deputy Manager, Team Leaders & Residential Support Workers who are all working towards a common goal of keeping the young people safe and helping them thrive. As the Residential Children’s Home Manager, you will bring your passion, positivity and forward-thinking approach to help continue this home’s success. You will manage to budget, develop your staff team, contribute to the inspection framework, and multi-disciplinary working.
- Reported success as a Children’s Residential Home Manager
- Experience supporting children and young people with EBD.
- Great understanding of Children’s Home Regulations & Framework
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care Children & Young People (willing to work towards Level 5 if not yet achieved)
- Willing to be part of an on-call rota
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.