Children’s Residential Home Manager, jobs, Wolverhampton – New Job Vacancy, Walsall, West Midlands. You would be joining a unique provider, who set their standards very high indeed, they are proud to own a small group of Outstanding Early Years Schools and Colleges. Specialising in providing personalised Care & Education to children and Adults with a range of physical, learning, neurological, sensory, complex health needs, and cerebral palsy. The heart of everything they do is to ensure lives are lived as independently as possible with all the help and support needed for an individual’s wellbeing.
- Salary £45 - £50K per annum, Plus Pension
- 1 -4 Bed Home for Children aged 7-17 - Walsall
- Minimum of 2-5 Years of working within Children’s Residential Services is ESSENTIAL
- Level 5 Health & Social Care Children & Young People or equivalent
As a group they provide a very stimulating and homely environment where children with Special Education Needs (SEN), moderate Learning Disabilities, or social, emotional, and mental Health difficulties can thrive.
As an experienced Children’s Residential Home Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of running the Children’s Home. You will
- Be responsible for staff recruitment, retention, and their development.
- Referrals, admissions, and care practices.
- Ensure regulatory compliance & to achieve the highest possible Ofsted rating.
- Ensure that home is ran in a child focussed way at all times.
To apply for this position please click on apply and submit your most up to date CV and please include your address and postcode. If you are willing to relocate please ensure this is stated either on your CV or covering letter. A full job description is available for all shortlisted applicants, once you have applied Health & Social Care Jobs will be in contact with you to tell you more about this excellent opportunity