Residential Childrens Home Manager, job vacancy, Preston, Lancashire.
Working for an established Care Provider they are looking to open a 3 Bedded Children’s Residential Home for 3 Children aged 6-18 Years of age with EBD.
- £35K - £40K per annum DOE.
- 37.5 hours per week with some on-call duties.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus 8 bank holidays & pension contribution.
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling, and advice services.
- Travel to work scheme & access to discount scheme with 3500 retailers.
This provider is so passionate about doing the best they can for the individuals they support. The support they provide is unique to that individual’s needs and reflects their individual needs. Everybody has the right to live life to the full no matter what the barrier and this organisation strives to fulfil that ambition and champion every person’s rights. There is very little staff turnover, and this is down to not only their outstanding values but also, everyone loves what they do. There is a great culture of support starting from the Management team and fantastic development opportunities.
As their Residential Children’s Home Manager, you will be integral in bringing leadership and direction to the home. You will lead a team, promote good practices, maintain standards, and play a pivotal operational role for the service, developing and implementing plans to grow the service.
- Previous experience of commissioning a new Children’s Home would be an advantage.
- Level 5 in Health & Social Care, Children & Young People or equivalent.
- You will hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
If you are confident, not fazed by challenges, a real leader who is passionate about the sector.We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.