We are recruiting for a Registered Children’s Home Manager close to the Mitcham / Merton Borough of South London.
The role is commutable from the Kingston-upon-Thames (15mins), Wimbledon (22mins), West Barnes (15mins), New Malden (20mins), Surbiton (8mins) and surrounding areas. The role is also close to transport links including an underground station and local amenities. Originally a village in the county of Surrey, Merton is centred 7.2 miles southwest of Charing Cross.
You would be part of an established service, this is an Ofsted “Good” and Autism accredited, small residential service for children aged 8 – 18 with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. The children are placed at the heart of every decision they make. They have a fantastic reputation, with a vision to deliver high quality, person centred care, achieving positive outcomes and achievement for the children and young adults they support.
As their Registered Children’s Home Manager, who can inspire and motivate the team as well as maintain the extremely high standards. You will be supported by an excellent team who will help you build on the existing foundations already in place. You will play an instrumental part in the future of the children and developing the staff team.
- £40-£45K per annum + performance bonus
- Full-time, Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm with additional hours to meet the needs of the home.
- You will hold Level 5 in Leadership & Management, or equivalent.
- Level 3 in Children & Young People/Residential Childcare.
- You will have previous Management experience overseeing a Children’s residential setting and a large staff team.
- You will have thorough knowledge & understanding of OFSTED requirements and legislation.
- You will ideally be a car driver.
How do I apply?
Please click on the apply button, our process is that once you have applied, providing you do meet the above criteria, one of our team at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call to arrange a telephone interview/chat about the role. Most of our team is from a Care background so you can be reassured you are talking to experts! Health & Social Care Jobs are a bespoke, unique, specialist Social Care Recruitment Agency who pride themselves on being different!
If I cannot upload my CV?
If you experience any difficulties applying, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference DY/RCHM/SLondon