We are looking for an experienced Children's Residential Home Manager for a Registered Residential Home in the Telford Area of Shropshire.
With two outstanding ratings from Ofsted, you will be joining a leading residential and educational organisation, dedicated to supporting children and young adults with a variety of needs. This could include Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (EBD), Learning Disabilities, Autism and/or challenging behavior.
Rates of Pay
- Children’s Home Manager £45K- £60K per annum,DOE
You must also hold one of the following Qualifications
- A Social Worker Qualification
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 Caring for Children & Young People
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care – Children & Young People
- Level 3 Diploma for Children & Young People’s Workforce: Social Care Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Children & Young People for Wales and NI
If you currently live in Shropshire or North Wales in any of the above areas and you are looking for a career move within Children’s Residential and/or Specialist education setting, then please get in touch. We can discuss all the vacancies we have on offer over the telephone, including hours of work, pay rates, shift times and all the fantastic benefits this employer has to offer.