Registered Children’s Home Manager, Birmingham
£35K - £37K DOE + benefits + potential bonus
Full-time, 40-hours per week
We are looking for a passionate Registered Children’s Home Manager close to the Birmingham area of the West Midlands. We have an exciting opportunity to be part of a brand-new company who want to do things differently for the children they support, see them flourish for a positive future, but who can also give you the future you want and deserve.
This role is based in Wolverhampton and is commutable from Birmingham (40mins), Telford (20mins), Walsall (30mins), Cannock (22mins) and surrounding areas.
This could be the perfect opportunity if you…….
- Are an excellent leader with fantastic skills to inspire others;
- Want to work for a new provider with an exciting new approach to caring for children and bring your passion for making a difference in a child’s life to a new role;
- Are qualified to Level 5 in Children & Young People, or equivalent;
- Have a minimum 2-years’ experience in overseeing a Children’s service or you have been a Deputy and you are ready for the next step in your career;
- Have worked with Children Living with Learning Disabilities or Autism;
- Understand and have good knowledge of OFSTED requirements;
- Want to work for an organisation where there is huge potential to expand their services and see your talents flourish and progress in the future;
- Want excellent benefits such as company Pension, additional day’s holiday for each full year worked (for the first 5 years) and more!
More about who will be joining…….
As their Registered Manager, you will be overseeing a small 2-bed home supporting children aged 10-18 living with Learning disabilities and Autism. They want to encourage them to fulfil their potential, learn to value themselves and build a positive future. They provide holistic support to maximise each young person’s independence, health and well-being, helping each child achieve their dreams.
If you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.