We are looking for a dedicated Registered Children’s Home Manager in the Wolverhampton area of the West Midlands. The role is commutable from the Walsall, Dudley, Cannock and surrounding areas and is not far from the M6, M54, A41 roads.
Salary & Benefits
- £34K - £38K per annum DOE.
- Full-time hours, Mon-Fri (some outside hours required to meet the needs of the home).
- Bonus incentive based on occupancy and OFSTED targets (will be discussed at interview).
Be part of an established & special service
Our client is an independent organization specializing in providing care and support for children and Young People aged 10-18 who may have challenging behaviours, Educational Behavioural Difficulties (EBD), Autism or ADHD. They may also have suffered neglect, trauma, sexual exploitation or abuse. Our client has extremely high standards of care and the children are at heart of everything they do, and the motivation is to give them the best possible future, which every child deserves.
As their Registered Manager, you will oversee a small 3 bedded home which currently looks after 2 children living with EBD and additional needs who have been there since the service opened. The home is currently rated as “Good” by OFSTED with ‘outstanding’ elements and they have an excellent staff team in place. You would be supported by a dedicated and passionate Deputy, Team Leaders and Support Workers who will help you continue to build on the positive foundations that are already in place.
What experience & qualifications are required to be a Registered Children’s Home Manager?
- You will hold Level 5 in Leadership & Management, or equivalent.
- You will have previous Management experience within a Children’s residential setting.
- You will have thorough knowledge & understanding of OFSTED requirements and legislation.
- It is essential that you hold a full UK manual driving licence.
We are not looking for just a Manager, we are looking for a leader, someone that will inspire the staff team and ultimately deliver the best care & support to the children they support.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you are excited by this job opportunity and you have the experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you so please click apply. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.