We have been selected to recruit an experienced Residential Children’s Home Manager for a Brand-New Children’s Home in the London Borough of Bexley. You may also be an experienced Deputy Manager looking to progress. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new venture which could lead to progression opportunities in the future as the business grows in the future. Car Driver essential.
This children’s home is located in the London Borough of Bexley which is commutable from Dartford 4.7 miles / 14 Mins away via the A2 / A207, The London Borough of Bromley is 8.5 Miles / 27 Mins away via the A222.
Salary & Benefits
- £35-45K per annum, Depending on Experience, Pension Scheme
- Performance related bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Perk Box Benefits
- Comprehensive Induction, support, development, and ongoing training package.
The Home / Provider
As their Registered Manager you will be part of a small personable team. With a passion to provide a nurturing and supportive approach to their care, whilst maintaining high standards and good practices, this is an ideal opportunity for someone to work for a, smaller, bespoke Children’s provider.
This is a brand-new home set to be fully open by October 2020, with your help needed immediately to start the Registration process with Ofsted and put everything in place prior to opening. You will be instrumental in the commissioning & developing of the service, going on to develop an excellent staff team with quality been the main focus. This Children’s Residential home will be home to three children aged between 10-18 years of age with a varying degree of emotional difficulties (EBD) and challenging behaviours
- Level 5 Qualification in Leadership & Management Children & Young People or equivalent
- Car Driver
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience at Deputy Manager level or above
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and the legal frameworks, quality standards & practices.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organisational skills.
- Ability to be able to manage rotas, budgets & implementing policies, and procedures.
- Be an excellent leader to your newly created team.
How to Apply / Ask a Question
If you would love the chance to develop a new service and be key to its success, we would love to hear from you. If you have any questions prior to your application been submitted, that is not a problem, once you have applied, one of our specialist team at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call to answer any questions you may have and tell you all about this fantastic opportunity.