We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Children’s Home Manager in the Stoke Area of Staffordshire. A Full Driving Licence is essential for this role. You may be a very experienced Deputy Manager looking for the next step in your career.
£36-40K per annum DOE, Monday - Friday 9 - 5pm
This job vacancy is located 17 Mins away from Stoke City Centre 10.6 Miles Via the A500. The Home is also commutable from Newcastle Under Lyme, 13 Mins / 6 Miles via A500, and Crewe is 22 Mins / 10.6 miles Via A500.
Provider Values & Ethos
Our client is a smaller provider of specialist care and education. With no more than three children in each home, this means they can really focus on the Children and being an outstanding provider. They are really proud that their homes are nurturing, extremely person centred and a fun and family orientated environment. The young people they support have very complex needs and high-risk behaviours and their job is to build their self-esteem and enable them to have a bright future ahead of them. To do that they need a Manager that is a true leader!
Here is an example of some amazing feedback from the parent of a young person in their care;
“My child is very settled and has made a lot of progress. They have told me that they feel happier now than they have done before in their life and I think that speaks volumes about the care and support that they received.”
Key Competencies Required:
- Ability to Manage Service Delivery and experience of regulatory requirements.
- Ability to managing and Lead People to ensure a great team environment.
- Recruitment, Retention and staff performance.
- Managing Finances and maintaining budgets.
- Previous supervisory/management experience of working in Residential Care of Children & Young People.
- Be willing to work towards Level 5 QCF in Leadership & Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent.
If you are looking to make a difference in a challenging yet rewarding job and you are interested in this opportunity to be a Registered Children’s Home Manager, please click apply. Once you do apply, provided you meet all the above criteria, you will have the opportunity to discuss the role, confidentially, prior to taking your application further.