Health and Social Care Jobs have a full time, permanent job vacancy for a Registered Children’s Home Manager based in or around the Rossendale area of Lancashire. You will be joining a special organisation who provide residential care for children and young people living with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
Hours, Rates & Benefits
- Up to £40,000 OTE per annum, dependent on experience & qualifications
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri (office hours)
- Fully funded Level 5 Diploma (or equivalent), pension scheme, annual bonus scheme & more
With a 4.1 out of 5 overall rating on a leading employer review site, and many people commenting on what a supportive team they all are, this is an exciting opportunity to join a truly special service. The Provider ensures that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children, providing positive experiences and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be.
The Home & Your Role
As a Registered Manager, you will be overseeing a 5 bed home for children and young people, which currently boasts a “Good” OFSTED rating. This mixed gender Residential Children’s Home is for children and young people of either gender, aged between 8 and 18 years who require short or long term care away from the family home. You will have the autonomy to build a strong staff team and grow within the business, creating a positive environment to help each young person achieve their goals and reach developmental milestones in their lives. You will lead your team to ensure that all the individual needs of the children are met at all times.
- You will hold a minimum Level 3 in Children & Young People, or equivalent, and be willing to work towards Level 5
- You will have 2-years’ experience working with children in a residential setting
- You will have 1-years’ experience in a Deputy / Management position
- You will have a Full UK Driving Licence & access to your own vehicle.
Are you an inspirational leader who can motivate a staff team to always give their best? Do you believe that young people should have the best opportunities in life no matter what the barrier? If so, then we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.