Full-time, Registered Children’s Home Manager, permanent job vacancy, Leicester, Leicestershire.
We have a unique opportunity to join an organisation that strives to be leaders in Children’s care. This vacancy is at a newly established children’s home in South West Leicestershire. This could be perfect for an experienced Manager looking for an exciting, fresh opportunity, or a Deputy who is hungry to progress and ready for the next step in their career.
- £35.5K - £45K per annum DOE.
- Performance Bonuses.
- Company equipment - laptop and mobile phone.
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Competitive On-call rates.
Our newly opened residential service offers a child-focused service for children aged 8 to 18 years. We provide complex care to children living with Learning Disabilities and Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). Our current team of 15 is made up of Nurses, Team Leaders, and Support Workers, each dedicated and passionate about delivering the best care and support possible to the children. As our Registered Manager, with the support of your team your duties will include:
- Establishing & managing the day to day running of our new home.
- Ensuring compliance & managing regulated inspections.
- Being responsible for staff supervision & management.
- Ensuring that only the highest standard of care is provided.
- Implementing policies & procedures.
- Being a positive role model to both the children & your team.
You will need…
- A strong understanding of relevant regulations & compliance.
- To be qualified to QCF Level 5 in Children & Young People or equivalent.
- Experience of leading & managing care teams.
- Experience working with individuals living with EBD and Learning Disabilities.
- To be able to lead by example & flexible to the needs of the service.
Above all, you will be passionate about high-quality care and giving each young person the support they need to flourish and achieve their goals no matter what the barrier. If you aspire to do the same, then we would love to speak to you.
To apply for this Registered Children’s Home Manager job vacancy, or to simply find out more and ask any questions, then please click apply. Send us an up-to-date CV and your contact information and we will contact you to tell you more about the role and about being part of our fantastic team.