Registered Children’s Home Manager, Morecambe
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum DOE
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Registered Children’s Home Manager living close to the Morecambe area of Lancashire. This is a truly rewarding role where you will be joining a residential service which supports children living with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
Help shape a child’s future
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation that helps the young people they support achieve their full potential. Founded nearly 15-years’ ago by Directors with a simple vision, to provide high-quality care and education to children, and have high aspirations for each and every child in their care. They aspire for every child to achieve as much as possible in their lives, no matter what obstacle is in their way.
We are looking for an inspirational leader with excellent leadership skills. As their Registered Manager, you will be pivotal in leading the 6-bedded home and you will be motivated and focused in your delivery of the best education and care support for the children in your care and you will also ensure that the home is exceeding standards and compliant with regulations.
What skills and experience are required?
- You will hold a minimum Level 3 in Children & Young People or equivalent, but you must be willing to undertake level 5;
- You will have experience of managing a Children’s residential service and working with children living with EBD/SEN;
- You will have knowledge of current relevant legislation and guidelines;
- You will have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle;
- Above all, you will be an inspirational leader with a positive attitude who is passionate about ensuring young people have the best possible future.
If you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This job is commutable from Lancaster, Heysham, Grange-over-Sands and surrounding areas.