We are looking for a Registered Children’s Home Manager for the Preston Area of Lancashire. This job vacancy is within 25 minutes commuting distance from Lancaster, Blackpool, Blackburn and Wigan due to its proximity to the motorway network.
£40-£50K per annum, plus Company Car, Ofsted Bonus & Performance Related Bonus
About the Provider
Opened in 2019 this home has been substantially renovated, it includes a gym, outbuildings geared up for arts/crafts and education workshops. They also have a separate supported living unit, which is wonderful for an Older Child as they progress into Adulthood. Working for a small provider means that they put the children and the forefront of everything they do. It also means that as a Registered Children’s Home Manager you are fully supported by a robust team. This includes our Chief Executive, HR Department, 2 Deputy Managers and a Clinical Psychologist on the team as well as a highly experienced Responsible Individual and a fantastic team of RSW’s. You are in a completely autonomous role but surrounded by a team who are all ready to support each other. They want to put the Children first, and watch them with pride as they grow into young adults.
About the Home/Key Information
- This is a 5 Bedded Home
- The Children are aged 11-18 Years of age.
- The children all have Emotional/Behavioral Difficulties.
- You are in complete control of your budget, which means you can plan activities for the kids.
- Managing the referral process with the support of your colleagues.
- Helping the children deal with their past Trauma and their behaviors and improving their lives to prepare for adulthood.
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Children’s Residential Care Sector, we understand what an important move this will be for you, so we know you will have lots of questions. That is why once you apply, we will always give you a call and fully brief you on the vacancy in more detail, after all it has to be right for you, and it has to be right for the children! To Apply we are looking for a minimum criterion of:
- Experience of working with Children in a Residential Care Home
- Within the last five years, worked for at least 2 years in Deputy Manager job or above.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management for Residential Childcare
- Worked for at least one year in a role requiring supervision and management.
If you would love to know more, please click apply and I will be in touch to speak to you about your application further.