We are looking for a Registered Children’s Home Manager close to the Stoke-on-Trent area of Staffordshire. This is a special place to work where you are supported as a Manager and we deliver the most homely, supportive environment for our children.
This Children’s Residential Home job vacancy is located in the lovely city of Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. It is also within easy commuting distance from Newcastle Under Lyme (5 Mins 2.4 Miles via A500 / A52), Crewe, Cheshire is 23 Minutes and 15.7 miles away and Stafford is 23 Mins 16.2 Miles away.
Make a difference
As their Registered Manager, you will be part of a residential service who support children who experience a range of behavioural and emotional difficulties. They always put the children they support at the heart of all they do. They aim to create a caring environment that every child deserves in order to reach their goals. The culture is based on family values of respect, caring, education, social and leisure pursuits and good health. Each of their existing homes is rated as either “Outstanding” or “Good” by Ofsted which is amazing.
- Up to £45K per annum DOE.
- Lots of staff benefits and discount schemes
- Monthly competition to win vouchers
- Professional Development nearly half of our Managers were promoted in House.
- You would be working for an organisation very Child Centred where they create a home from home setting for the children to be their own individual characters and personalities.
With a rating of 4.2 out of 5 on a popular employee Review site this is an excellent rating and testament to the organisations culture, values & ethos. A recent Registered Manager that we placed with this organisation said she was blown away by their professionalism and couldn’t wait to join the tea,
- You will hold a Level 3 in Children and Young People or equivalent.
- You will hold a Level 5 Leadership & Management.
- Have a minimum of 2-years’ previous Ofsted inspections.
- Held a Management/Senior/Supervisory in a Children’s Residential setting in the last 3 years.
How do you apply /ask a question?
If you are excited by this opportunity and you have the skills we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.