We are looking for an experienced Homecare, Registered Care / Branch Manager to be part of a new branch opening in the Canterbury Area of Kent. Car Driver Essential / Homecare Experience Essential.
This job vacancy would also suit a Care Manager, Care Coordinator or Supervisor looking to take the next step into a Manager position. Homecare experience is essential.
£28-35K per annum, Depending on your current level of experience.
The Opportunity to open a new, private, homecare service, and be part of this unique organisation is very exciting. It means that you can play a key role in shaping the future of the service from the beginning. With most of their offices achieving Outstanding CQC ratings you will be part of a wonderful network of like-minded professionals who all have one aim, to provide quality care & companionship to older adult’s living in the local community. With a minimum care visit of one hour, this also means you really can deliver the very best support to your clients.
Registered Manager duties
- Supervision and appraisal of all office, Carers and Companions.
- Ensure good match and Introduce Care Assistants and companions to the customer.
- Interviewing potential candidates and ensure staff retention.
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs.
- Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety.
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete Quality Assurance Visits and service reviews.
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded.
- Managing the staff team and carrying out any supervisions or appraisals.
When you work for an organisation that you can be proud of it is a wonderful feeling, this opportunity gives you the opportunity to really make a difference to Older People in their more Senior Years. Quality, Care & Companionship that you can truly believe in.
If you have any questions / or you wish to apply please submit your most up to date CV in a Word or PDF format (Indeed CV cannot be used), once you have applied, providing you meet the above criteria one of our team will give you a call to discuss the vacancy in more detail with you. Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading, Specialist, Permanent, Recruitment organisation, dedicated to the Social Care Sector.