Full Time permanent role, Registered Extracare Manager in Northampton, Northamptonshire.
This luxurious Retirement Village is located in Northampton, Northamptonshire, however due to the excellent motorway network the service could be commutable from surrounding areas including Kettering, Rugby, Milton Keynes, Rugby and potentially Leicester and Coventry aswell.
This is an established Extracare Service that unfortunately has recently been marked as Requires Improvement with the CQC, the provider is focussed on turning this service around and re energising to the expected standards
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the Safety of the people within the Extracare village aswell as the home care and support that is delivered to the Residents, you will hold Registration with CQC and be driven to achieve a minimum of Good rating and ideally strive for Outstanding. You will be a natural leader, someone the staff team look up to and take inspiration from, cascading best practice and standards in everything you do.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality care and support and promote good practice throughout the team, ensuring a positive and proactive working environment.
- Develop and improve record keeping systems including MAR Charts
- To supervise a staff team, providing effective leadership and support.
- Supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills
- Always ensure that the service provided is delivered to a high standard and in a person-centred way.
- Ensure engaging Social and Physical activities are delivered
- Hold budgetary responsibility for the service
You would be joining an established quality focussed privately owned organisation with a wide range of services across the UK providing luxury retirement village living, they offer continuous personal development for all of their team members and can offer long term career development as they continue to grow and develop.
If you are looking to join an organisation to be proud of – then you will not be disappointed.
Person Specification as Registered Extracare Manager
- Experienced Registered Manager or a Deputy Manager wanting to take their next step.
- Level 5 Qualification in Health & Social care
- 5 Years experience of working in the Health & Social Care Sector
- 3 Years Supervisory or Managerial experience
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations and the KLOE’
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions you may have. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.