We are looking for a fantastic Registered Service Manager for a Residential Learning Disabilities Service, you will ideally be living close to the Sutton area of South East London/Surrey to lead a small home for adults living with Learning Disabilities, Epilepsy and visual impairment. This role is also commutable from Croydon, Mitcham, Epsom, Coulsdon and surrounding areas.
This provider has over 10 years-experience and was founded on the owner’s own personal experience of caring for a relative living with Learning Disabilities and they wanted to open a home to support others. They understand the need to provide high quality support to allow the residents to lead fulfilling lives.
There is also potential to grow the service so there are career progression opportunities within the role, so who knows where this exciting journey may take you. Many of their talented staff team have been with them long term and that is down to the homely environment and wonderful values that all the team share and display on a daily basis.
£26K - £30K per annum DOE
Mon – Fri, 9 am – 5 pm (some outside hours to meet the home’s needs)
Sound exciting? What are we looking for in you?
As their Registered Service Manager, you will need….
- A minimum Level 3 in Health & Social Care or Leadership & Management, ideally Level 5 or be working towards this qualification;
- To be a well-qualified Manager in a Learning Disabilities setting or you will have been a Deputy for at least 2-years;
- Experience in working with adults living with Learning Disabilities;
- A positive and encouraging nature and natural leadership qualities;
- Passion and personality are also a very important factor ...… we are looking for an inspirational leader;
- To be proud and happy to work for a small company built on big, inspirational values to make a difference in people’s lives.
If you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.