Full Time Permanent Registered Homecare Branch Manager, Crawley area of West Sussex. A Car Driver is essential due to the nature of the work.
The office is based in Crawley but is within travelling distance from Horley, Reigate, Redhill. When it comes to Social Care Jobs in the Crawley area this has got to be one of the best!
As a well established and respected, CQC rated Good provider, our client provides a range of bespoke services to Older Adults to help them either remain independent in their own homes, or simply providing companionship and friendship in their later years. They never spend less than an hour with their clients, sometimes it will be the whole day!
As their Registered Manager you will have the fantastic support of a well-established team, including Care Coordinators, Recruitment Coordinator, Field Care Supervisors, and a wonderful team of Care Assistants who are rewarded, valued and very passionate about working for them.
When the people that use their services said, “We cannot think of one way they could improve” and with a rating of 9.5 out of 10 on a homecare review site, and 5 out of 5 on Google, this provider is very proud of what they have achieved! As team they are always looking at ways, they can contribute to the local community with a great passion in raising awareness and educating people around Dementia. They are now looking for a Registered Manager to take the Branch on the next stage of their journey – hopefully to an “Outstanding” CQC Rating!
Ideal Person for the Job
- Experienced Registered Manager or a Senior Coordinator/Deputy looking for their first Homecare Management role.
- Ideally have their Level 5 – Health & Social Care or equivalent or be willing to work towards
- Passionate about providing Person Centred Care
- A Leader of people who can inspire a team and ensure they are valued!
- Excellent understanding of CQC legislation
- A vision of what “Outstanding” Homecare should look like
- Will want to work for one of the Best!
How do I apply?
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic job vacancy, please click on apply. I am sure you have lots of questions… once you have applied, providing you meet the above criteria we will give you a call to discuss the vacancy further.