We are looking for a Registered Homecare Manager looking for a real opportunity to become the Registered Manager of a new and exciting Homecare Branch to open in the Northampton Area? Applications will also be considered for Care Coordinator/Supervisor looking to progress their career
This position is within commuting distance from Kettering 15 Mins (9.4 Miles), Corby 15 Mins (9.4 Miles), Wellingborough 15 Mins (8.4 Miles), Market Harborough 17 Mins (12.2 Miles), Northampton Centre 27 Mins (16.9 Miles) and is within easy access of the A43 and A509.
As a relatively new Homecare Provider to the UK, our client intends to go where no other Homecare provider has gone before! You may be a Field Care Supervisor/Care Coordinator, Deputy or Care Manager looking for a company that not only have the most unique approach, and values, but who also can give you the future you want and deserve!
“We put our customers first … BUT our Care Assistants mean everything to us, they are at the heart of our service delivery and everything we stand for. Do you get frustrated that you cannot retain Care Assistants? Well, we put them at the forefront of every decision we make! They are our number one priority – all of our staff team are! We start by paying them a higher than average rate of pay, which far exceeds our competitors and it doesn’t stop there! “
- £28-£35K per annum Monday – Friday 8.30-5.30pm
- Potential for a Company bonus scheme
Is this you?
- I’d love to know I can progress with a company I love!
- Different excites me, a unique approach excites me, your Values excite me! I get it!
- I am an excellent leader, mentor and coach, been inspiring to others means a lot to me!
- I love to work for an organisation I can be proud of!
- I am qualified to Level 3 Health & Social Care or above.
- I am a Registered Manager, Deputy, Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor so passionate about Quality Homecare
- I have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Domiciliary/Homecare and I want to be valued!
“We have created a team that look after each other, nurture one another, support one another, feel included and they are also given the tools to succeed and flourish, which in turn means we deliver the highest quality care in the area. Would you like to be part of our team? “
How do I apply?
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited ….. you should be!