Private Homecare - Registered Domiciliary Care / Branch Manager job vacancy, Canterbury Area of Kent. Homecare Experience essential – Drivers Licence Essential
It is a pleasure knowing there are people like you who love nothing more than caring for others and Managing a service to deliver the highest Quality care anyone could wish for. After all, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone smile and making their lives that bit easier, sometimes by doing the simplest of things.
- £30-35K per annum
- This job vacancy is within 30 mins of Ashford, Maidstone, Canterbury & Dover
- New Start up office – Private Homecare only
- Fantastic work life balance & incredible support & Training.
- Free Parking on site
A Message from the Team
To us, care is personal. As the owner’s we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. As our Registered Manager you will ensure everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
- To provide excellent leadership & Operational skills.
- To be the face of our business visiting our clients & their families in their own homes.
- Carrying out highly personalised Care Plans & Risk Assessments.
- Providing & Demonstrating a service that stands out in our local community.
- Maintain Legal & Regulatory legislation & maintain our Outstanding CQC Rating.
If you are yearning to work for a provider that really does deliver the highest quality care, a provider that you can be proud to represent and Lead then please apply. Once you have applied, we will be in touch to discuss the vacancy with you at length.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment experts for the Health & Social Care Sector. We are bespoke, unique and a trusted, valued, recruitment partner for candidates and Providers across the UK. We will always handle your application professionally and with the strictest of confidence. We Love what we do, we want you to love what we do too!