Due to retirement, a rare opportunity has presented itself for a really dedicated and passionate Registered Manager with a Health or Social Care Background, to oversee the leadership & management of this rather special & unique service.
This Registered Manager job vacancy is on a regular bus route and is commutable from Brighouse, Mirfield, Halifax, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, all within 20-30 minutes. Sitting just off the M62 and with free parking on-site.
- £45K - £55K per annum, DOE, plus enhancements & Pension.
- Full Time 37.5 Hours per week.
- CQC Rated Outstanding.
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager within Elderly Care Homes, Domiciliary Care, Learning Disabilities, Children's services or Hospital/NHS Setting.
- On-site parking.
A Message from the Team
We work in such a wonderful environment where we all look after each other. We are empowered to make decisions, and we are very much listened to. We are a family! We are a very unique organisation that helps Children & Families when they need us the most, this could include life limiting conditions, or palliative care. Only the most outstanding support and care is offered within our service and we are all very proud to represent our organisation. We are now looking for a Registered Manager who can take us on a journey for the considerable future.
To take pride in the day-to-day management of the service ensuring high standards are evident throughout.
- High Quality care and support is consistently delivered to Children & Families
- Ensure the service is caring and well led and exceeds CQC standards
- Provide expert advice to staff, children & their families.
- Recruitment, Retention and development of the staff team.
- Quality, Compliance, safeguarding and clinical governance.
- Provide excellent leadership to your staff team and be an excellent role model.
- Overseeing a full staff team, the Quality & Compliance Team and Deputy Manager.
This position is a job for life, a job you can be proud to do. You feel valued, rewarded and your continued professional development and your own wellbeing is important to us. Nothing we do is every for profit, but for the people we support in their most difficult moments.
I am sure you would love to know more about the service itself. If you are a Registered Manager looking for something beyond rewarding then please click on apply. Once you apply, we prefer to discuss the opportunity with you over the telephone as there is so much to tell you about! A full job description will be provided upon successful application.