Full Time, Permanent, job vacancy, Registered Care Manager ideally with a background in Older Peoples Residential, Domiciliary Care, Extra Care or Retirement Living. This role is very customer service lead. This job offers you as an applicant something very different!
You would be joining an established quality focussed privately owned organisation with a wide range of services across the UK providing a unique option to its customers as they approach old age. They offer continuous personal development for all their team members and can offer long term career development as they continue to grow and develop.
- £33K per annum, Plus Bonus & Paid Overtime
- Company Personal Pension, Life Assurance
- Monday – Friday, Alternate Weekends
- Experienced Registered Manager/Deputy Manager wanting to take their next step.
- Experience in Domiciliary Care, Residential, Extra Care, Housing /Retirement Living.
- Level 5 Qualification in Health & Social care
- 3 Years Supervisory or Managerial experience
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations & KLOE’s
The Service aims to provide the highest level of customer service to older adults living within an exclusive development. Onsite services & activities are a plenty and offers a fantastic social and active lifestyle to its residents. The service is close to shops, local transport links, and onsite there are yoga classes, classic movie nights, art classes and quiz nights.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the Safety of the residents as well as the care and customer service that is delivered. You will hold Registration with CQC and be driven to achieve a minimum of Good rating and ideally strive for Outstanding. You will be a natural leader, someone the staff team look up to and take inspiration from, cascading best practice and standards in everything you do.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality care and promote good practice.
- Promote a positive and proactive working environment.
- Cascade the highest customer service values & ethos across the team.
- Develop and improve record keeping systems including MAR Charts.
- To supervise a staff team, providing effective leadership and support.
- Supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills
- Ensure engaging Social and Physical activities are delivered.
- Hold budgetary responsibility for the service.
If you are looking to join an organisation to be proud of – then you will not be disappointed.
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions you may have. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.