Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Fareham
£16.50 per hour + career progression
Full-time hours, 37.5 hours per week, various shifts patterns to suit your lifestyle
We are looking for the very best Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) living close to the Fareham area of Hampshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded Rehabilitation and Recovery hospital who offer high quality care to adults with a range of mental health needs.
Change lives, make a difference
This provider has a strongly person-centred approach and they work hard to deliver high quality care. One of their board members has a history of campaigning for disability rights and another who has some 44 years’ experience as a social worker, they all aspire to transform lives. Every person matters to them and this is an example of the wonderful work they do, “Not only do they never give up on our daughter, but they always make us feel important and respected.”
As their Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will share their vision for high quality Mental Health recovery services and who want to make a difference. They provide individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling them to lead as ordinary life as they can. Your responsibilities will include:
- You will support the Deputy Manager Clinical Lead and Deputy Manager Quality to deliver a high-quality person-centred recovery approach;
- You will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care planning & risk assessment/risk management safety plans on a monthly basis with residents;
- You will ensure the delivery of holistic, recovery care to all residents;
- You will have a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over the 24-hour period.
What skills & experience are required?
- You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN);
- You will have experience in supporting adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and/or mental health issues;
- Above all, you will be a vibrant, enthusiastic character who is able to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and quality standards.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity to become a Support Worker, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.