We are looking for a very passionate dedicated Registered Nurse to join our lovely team hear at Shelton Care Group, based in the Stoke-on-Trent area of Staffordshire.
About Shelton Care Group:
Specialising in providing support for Adults with Learning Disabilities Shelton Care aims to be the best care provider in Staffordshire. Having regularly gained "Good" rating from the CQC, our team aim to not only offer the People we Support, the highest level of care, we also offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living. We are a small, friendly team who have very high standards, and are always striving to deliver the best care to the people we support.
We are ideally looking for:
- A Registered Nurse with Learning Disabilities experience, either RNLD, RGN, RMN or RNMH
- A minimum of 12 months experience.
- Current PIN registration.
- To be able to provide person centred support in line with CQC requirements and organisational objectives.
- An excellent understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Nurse and laws relating to care, support and non-discriminatory care practice.
- To collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to assure high quality of care by measuring healthy outcomes.
- Identify health care requirements to create a compassionate environment by establishing rapport with people we support and their families.
- Adhere to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration, storage procedures and controlled substance regulations.
- Be responsible for the protection of the vulnerable people we support by following robust safeguarding measures.
- Understand of systems to maintain confidentiality.
Work Hours & Benefits
- This is a Full Time Permanent Position
- Our Shift patterns are 7.45am – 3.00pm, 2.45pm to 10.00pm, 9.45pm – 8.00am.
- ·£15.56 per hour pro rata - Enhancements for unsociable hours.
- Free On-site parking.
- · Access to the companies Digital Perks that include discounts on food, entertainments and retail.
If you want to join a great team, and you have all the right values and experience we are looking for please click on apply.