Full Time permanent role, Registered Service Manager, ABI and Mental Health Rehabilitation in Wolverhampton.
The Service & Role
This is a new 12 bedded rehabilitative service, supporting Adults with Brain Injures and/or Mental Health needs to regain independence and transition to a more independent environment.
As our Registered Service Manager you will be responsible for commissioning this Rehabilitation service and gaining Registration with CQC. You will be an inspirational leader, developing the team and ensuring a smooth running of the service. You will passionately cascade the highest standards of care and support, as well as excellent knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality rehabilitation support and promote good practice throughout the team.
- To supervise a staff team, providing effective leadership and support.
- Maintain effective communication and rapport with the team members.
- Supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills
- To lead the staff team on a daily basis and support them
- Always ensure that the service they provide is delivered to a high standard and in a person-centred way.
This is a unique role which will enable you to work with highly specialised therapists and wonderful staff team.
You would be joining an established organisation with a wide range of services across the UK including Learning Disability supported Living Services, Mental Health Services, Looked after Children and Older Persons Care. They have a wide range of experiences and expertise with a great support network to cascade best practice and brand standards. They have created a positive, supportive environment for their dedicated staff team too, many of which have been with the organisation since day 1!
- Experience/knowledge of Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Learning Disabilities, Neurological conditions or Mental Health
- Previous experience as Registered Manager
- Experienced and passionate about providing positive outcomes for people
- The willingness to learn and be mentored as well as mentor and inspire others
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a talented team
- A full driving licence is required due to the role requiring travel.
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions you may have. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.