Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN), Plymouth
£16.50 per hour + career progression
Full-time and part time hours, 37.5 hrs, 30 hrs, 22.5 hrs, 16 hrs available
We are looking for the very best Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) living close to the Plymouth area of Devon. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic service who specialise in providing nursing and personal care for individuals with complex neurological conditions, physical disabilities and mental health conditions.
There is also an opportunity for a Lead Nurse – salary £19.50 per hour.
Change lives, make a difference
This provider has a strongly person-centred approach and they work hard to deliver high quality care. One of their board members has a history of campaigning for disability rights and another who has some 44 years’ experience as a social worker, they all aspire to transform lives. Every person matters to them and this is an example of the wonderful work they do, “Not only do they never give up on our daughter, but they always make us feel important and respected.”
As their Registered Nurse, you will share their vision for providing high quality care services and you will want to make a difference. They provide individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling them to lead as ordinary life as they can. You will have good clinical and care planning skills and be flexible to meet the individual needs of the service users. Your responsibilities will include:
- You will ensure all interventions are documented clearly and comprehensively;
- You will ensure the correct administering & documentation of medicines;
- You will ensure a safe environment is maintained for residents, visitors and staff;
- You will ensure high levels of hygiene and infection control systems are maintained
What skills & experience are required?
- You will be a Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN);
- You will have experience in supporting adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and/or mental health issues;
- Above all, you will be a vibrant, enthusiastic character who is able to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and quality standards.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity to become a Support Worker, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.