Permanent Job Vacancy in Cumbria for a Registered Residential Children’s Home Manager, which is located directly in the middle of Penrith & Carlisle along the M6.
The Residential Home
Due to promotion this is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic, family orientated Children’s Provider in the heart of the wonderful stunning county of Cumbria. Whether you are local to Penrith or Carlisle, or you are looking to relocate, this is a fantastic home to 3 Teenagers. You will be a strong manager focussed on the highest quality, consistent approach to Residential Childcare and be someone who can inspire and lead a team.
- £34K- £40K per annum, plus 10% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday, Life Insurance, Health Insurance & Pension
- Home to three teenagers aged 14-15 years old
- Monday – Friday office hours
- 1 Day working from home
- Experienced Registered Manager or Deputy looking to progress
- Must have previous Children’s Residential Home Experience
- Excellent Support from a multi-disciplinary team
- Lots of opportunity to progress your career in any direction.
- Minimum Level 3 Children & Young People Qualification.
As a provider the company has adopted Therapeutic Parenting techniques which they are using very successfully throughout the organisation, so if this is a particular passion of yours this would be very advantageous. Multi-site Management /Operations Manager job opportunitues could certainly be an option for you in the future.
We understand that you would want to know so much about this opportunity including the name of the Provider, and more background information about the service itself. Once you apply, we will share the job description and during our telephone interview we will let you know all about the end employer and who you would be working for. Your application will always be dealt with professionally and with the strictest of confidence.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Children’s Residential & Specialist Education Recruitment agencies, owned and lead by a Registered Manager focussed on being your Trusted, Valued, Recruitment Agency. We love what we do!