Full Time permanent role, Registered Retirement Village Manager in Leicester, Leicestershire.
This luxurious Retirement Village is located in Leicester, Leicestershire, however due to the excellent motorway network the service could be commutable from surrounding areas including Hinckley, Nuneaton, Lutterworth, Loughborough and surrounding areas.
This is an established Retirement Village that is rated as Good with CQC, they are proud of the high standards they deliver – not only from an environmental perspective but equally as important from the quality of care, support and companionship that is delivered.
As Registered Village Manager you will be responsible for the Safety of the people within the Village aswell as the Care and support that is delivered to the Residents, you will hold Registration with CQC and be driven to maintain the Good rating and ideally strive for Outstanding. You will be a natural leader, someone the staff team look up to and take inspiration from, cascading best practice and standards in everything you do.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality care and support and promote good practice throughout the team.
- To supervise a staff team, providing effective leadership and support.
- Supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills
- Always ensure that the service provided is delivered to a high standard and in a person-centred way.
- Ensure engaging Social and Physical activities are delivered
- Hold budgetary responsibility for the service
You would be joining an established quality focussed privately owned organisation with a wide range of services across the UK providing luxury retirement village living, they offer continuous personal development for all of their team members and can offer long term career development as they continue to grow and develop.
If you are looking to join an organisation to be proud of – then you will not be disappointed.
Person Specification as Registered Nurse Manager
- Level 5 Qualification in Health & Social care
- 5 Years experience of working in the Health & Social Care Sector
- 3 Years Supervisory or Managerial experience
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations and the KLOE’
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions you may have. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.