Health & Social Care Jobs are recruiting for a Registered Service Manager close to the Preston area of Lancashire to lead a small residential care home who support adults living with complex needs and Learning Disabilities.
This role is based close to Lytham St Anne’s area and easily commutable from Preston (12 miles), Blackpool (8 miles), and Kirkham (7 miles), and nearby surrounding areas.
- £35K - £40K per annum DOE.
- 37.5 hours per week with some on-call duties.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus 8 bank holidays & pension contribution.
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services.
- Travel to work scheme & access to discount scheme with 3500 retailers.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is passionate about doing the best they can for the individuals they support. The support they provide is unique to that individual’s needs and reflects their individual needs. Everybody has the right to live life to the full no matter what the barrier and this organisation strives to fulfil that ambition and champion every person’s rights. There is very little staff turnover, and this is down to not only their outstanding values but also, everyone loves what they do. There is a great culture of support starting from the Management team and fantastic development opportunities.
As their Registered Service Manager, you will be integral in bringing leadership and direction to the home. This residential service supports 5 individuals living with Learning Disabilities and complex needs. The role can be challenging but can also have huge rewards. You will lead a team, promote good practices, maintain standards, and play a pivotal operational role for the service, developing and implementing plans to grow the service.
- Level 5 in Health & Social Care or a Registered Managers Award.
- You will have experience in either troubleshooting or care home management.
- Experience in working with adults with Learning Disabilities and complex health needs.
- You will hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
If you are confident, not fazed by challenges, a real leader who is passionate about the sector and able to inspire a staff team, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in this Registered Service Manager job opportunity and would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.