Hello, thank you for looking at our Job vacancy for a Residential Care Assistant/Seniors in Hove area of East Sussex commutable from Brighton. If you have any questions, please just drop us a line with your contact number and we will call you to discuss the job further.
What we offer:
- £10 + per hour for Seniors including night shifts;
- £9.00 + per hour for Care Assistants (depending on experience) including night shifts;
- Training and on-going support
- Company Pension;
- Paid Holidays;
- A Homely working environment;
- The chance to join a new team of friendly, supportive colleagues;
- We have approachable and supportive management;
Shift patterns are –
- Mornings shifts: 8am to 2pm (Seniors 7am to 2pm);
- Afternoons shifts: 2pm to 8pm;
- Whole day shifts: 8am to 8pm (with a one-hour break, lunch is provided);
- Night shifts: 8pm to 8am.
Our home was recently taken over by experienced, ethical and quality driven owners and a dedicated Care Manager - all of whom are passionate about caring for others, driven and share a love of what they do.
We provide a home from home environment and supports elderly adults with dementia. We provide fresh cooked meals which are prepared on site by our experienced Chef and varied meaningful activity for residents along with a holistic approach to care and well-being. We are also undertaking refurbishment of communal areas and residents’ rooms.
We are looking for team members with the following attributes;
- Are you warm, friendly, social and genuinely like to help others?
- You must be hardworking and committed to the Residents and the Home;
- Understand that every day is precious for our residents – so let’s make them good ones;
- Willing to commit to ongoing training and develop your talents;
- Being Patience and having a good sense of humour is a must.
We are seeking Care Assistants & Seniors who will share our vision and commitment to put some love back into the Home. So, if you have a big heart and you are excited by this fantastic opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. They have ambitious plans for the future; you could be part of that!