We have a unique job vacancy for a Registered Children’s Home Manager for a newly opening service in the Preston area of Lancashire. A Car Driver is essential.
- £45,000-£60,000K per annum, DOE, Plus Bonus
- Car Driver Essential
- 3 Bed Children’s Residential Home
- Level 5 in Children & Young People Essential
- A minimum of two years’ Residential Management experience.
The newly opening children’s residential home will be 3 Bedroom home for Children aged 6-18 years of age. As their Registered Manager they would like you very much to be part of the commissioning of the home, recruiting a staff team and looking at the décor, making it as homely as possible for the children. With the support of the senior management team your duties will include:
- Registering the service with Ofsted.
- Commissioning the service
- Implementing Policies and procedures
- Recruitment of your team
- Networking to gain referrals
- The Day to management of the service
- Creating a fantastic place to live and work.
- Handling any referrals
If you would like further information or to apply for this position, please apply attaching your most recent CV in either a word or pdf format (Please do not try to upload your CV from Indeed). Once you have applied our Children’s Recruitment expert will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail with you, prior to taking your application further, giving you the chance to ask any questions you may have.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Social Care Recruitment Experts, we always aim to be a trusted, valued, recruitment partner for both Providers and Candidates. We will always treat your application in the strictest of confidence.