Residential Children’s Home Manager, job vacancy, located in Essex. Car Driver Preferred.
This Children’s Residential Home is located close to the Ramsey area of Essex. The Home is easily commutable from Colchester (25 Mins), Clacton on Sea (25 Mins), Harwich (10 Mins) or Ipswich (35 Mins) away.
- £40K - £50K per annum.
- Fantastic progression opportunities for those that prove themselves.
- Brand new home ready for commissioning.
- Residential Manager will need to register with Ofsted.
- 4/5 Bed Children’s Home.
- Social and/or Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
- Reporting to the Regional Manager.
You would be joining a unique provider, who set their standards very high indeed, they are proud to own a small group of Outstanding Early Years Schools and Colleges. Specialising in providing personalised Care & Education to children and Adults with a range of physical, learning, neurological, sensory, complex health needs, and cerebral palsy. The heart of everything they do is to ensure lives are lived as independently as possible with all the help and support needed for an individual’s wellbeing.
As a group they provide a very stimulating and homely environment where children with Special Education Needs (SEN), moderate Learning Disabilities, or social, emotional, and mental Health difficulties can thrive.
As an experienced Children’s Residential Home Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of running the Children’s Home. You will
- Be responsible for staff recruitment, retention, and their development.
- Referrals, admissions, and care practices.
- Ensure regulatory compliance & to achieve the highest possible Ofsted rating.
- Ensure that home is ran in a child focussed way, at all times.
To apply for this position please click on apply and submit your most up to date CV and please include your address and postcode. If you are willing to relocate please ensure this is stated either on your CV or covering letter. A full job description is available for all shortlisted applicants, once you have applied Health & Social Care Jobs will be in contact with you to tell you more about this excellent opportunity, an opportunity to be part one of the UK’s leading Education providers for Children.