£33-40K per annum, DOE
4 months ago
Health & Social Care Jobs are looking for a Registered Children’s Home Manager close to the Harlow area of Essex. This is an opportunity to be part of a new residential service and join a unique charity like no other.
This vacancy is situated close to the M25, M11 and A10 and commutable from Harlow, Hertford, Bishop’s Stortford, and surrounding areas. It is also commutable via train links from Liverpool Street, London, to nearby stations. There is also on-site car parking.
- £Negotiable DOE
- Full-time hours.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- £150 Refer a friend scheme.
- Discount gym membership at a Country Club.
- On-site accommodation and subsidised restaurant.
We are recruiting on behalf of a unique charity who support over 150 adults and young people living with Epilepsy, Neurological conditions, and other complex needs from the age of 5 through to 80 in their Children’s Home, School, College, Residential Homes with nursing and Day Centre, making it an inspirational place to do great work. They have a rich history of over 100-years’ supporting vulnerable people live life to the full through residential care and specialist education services. As their Registered Children’s Home Manager, you will be at the heart of this new residential service and you will be able to put your own mark on the service. The home is 8-bedded and set within beautiful, idyllic parkland.
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management, or equivalent.
- Experience of working with children/young adults in a residential setting or with complex needs.
- Being a car driver is essential.
- Strong leadership skills, being able to motivate a staff team and lead by example.
If you have the experience and skills we are looking for, and you are passionate about the difference you can make to a child’s life, then we would love to hear from you.
Do not worry if you have any questions about this Children’s Home Manager job vacancy, once you have applied, one of our friendly careers’ advisors will contact you to tell you more the role.