Residential Children’s Home Manager, Job Vacancy, Wolverhampton, West Midlands - Brand New Home
- £35-45K per annum, DOE, Plus Bonus
- Car Driver Essential
- 4 Bedded Children’s Home, Brand New/ Newly opening
- Children EBD
- Age 10-18 Years of Age
- Free DBS
- Full support through Ofsted Registration & Inspections.
With the demand for Children’s Residential Services growing, many new services are opening across the country with a wide range of Providers. This home is privately owned, and a Brand-New Children’s Home opening in the Wolverhampton area which will be home to 4 Children between the ages of 10 and 18 with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). You will join us before the Home opens so that you can play a pivotal role in shaping the provision along with the responsible individual (RI)
As this is a newly opening Children’s Home, the owners would like an experienced Registered Manager who is extremely passionate, puts the children first and is an excellent role model for the team. You will ensure our children feel valued, cared for, safe, loved and to be given the opportunities to reach their full potential in life. You will be someone who encourages a child’s individual needs to be nurtured and be at the centred of everything you & the team do.
- To work with the RI in registering the home with Ofsted.
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures and compliancy with Ofsted.
- Build an excellent staff team through safe recruitment practices.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the Residential Home.
- Accountability for the Regulatory performance of the home.
- Creating a nurturing & homely environment ensuring the children thrive.
- Ensure care is delivered in line with the Child’s individual care plan & objectives.
- Monitoring of the outcomes and progress of the home and the young people you support.
- A minimum Diploma Level 5 Leadership & Management of Residential Childcare
- Min 2 years’ experience of Supervising/ Managing within Childrens Residential setting
- Excellent knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Strong communication, leadership, and mentoring skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a Good Ofsted Rating in the past.
I am sure you will have lots of questions to ask about the vacancy and the provider, once you have applied, we will contact you directly and discuss this opportunity with you at length. Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading, Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Children’s Residential Childcare & Specialist Education sector. We love what we do and we are very passionate about the Social Care Sector!