Health and Social Care Jobs have a full time, permanent job vacancy for a Residential Children’s Home Manager based near Penrith, Cumbria.
This BRAND NEW Children’s Residential Home is 14.4 miles / 22 minute drive via A66 from Penrith, 24.3 miles / 48 minute drive via A685 & B6260 from Kendal and 34 mile / 43 minute drive via M6 & A66 from Carlisle.
Hours, Rates & Benefits
- Up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Bonus scheme which allows an additional £4000 per annum based on KPI’s and inspections.
- Possible relocation package if required
- Varying hours whilst establishing the team, striving for Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
Our client is a unique service built on wonderful values believing that every child deserves the highest quality of care. Taking advantage of their ideal location, their ethos is to use the outdoors as a key element in supporting the young people through their journey. They seek to create an environment where they can build appropriate, trusting relationships with adults, learn life skills for a more positive future, and most importantly, be children.
The Home & Your Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced children’s home manager / deputy manager to take on the adventure of helping this brand-new home open & thrive. You will be registered manager of a 2 bedded residential home, for children and young people aged 8 – 17 years who require crisis intervention. After a period of stability there will be a further 3 outreach properties opening under the same registration, allowing you to take charge of the development and management of homes to 5 children and young people.
- Level 5 Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a Children's Residential service
- Experience working with young people with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties
- Excellent knowledge of National Care and Quality Standards
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.