Residential Service Manager, Epsom
£34K - £37K DOE (Negotiable.)
Monday – Friday with some on call duties
We are searching for an experienced Residential Service Manager living close to Epsom in the London area. You will oversee a semi-independent home providing support and development to 6 young people aged 16-21 who are living with a mental health condition caused by early childhood trauma.
Would you like to work for a company who aim to make a difference striving for exceptional outcomes?
This service offers a passionate working environment, with a good sense of values which focus on psychological therapy, treatment and recovery. They aspire to create a positive environment where individual needs are always put first, helping the people get support and achieve successful and productive lives with the help of an in-house therapy team.
As a Residential Home Manager, you will be an inspirational role model and you will take the lead in managing and developing this fantastic service, as it is still fairly new! If you have the leadership skills we are looking for, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you. There is also the potential to become a dual site manager in the future, with a pay rise to compliment this!
Experience and qualifications;
- It is essential you have a level 5 in Management in Health and Social Care/ Level 5 in Children and Young People;
- It is essential you have experience within the Mental health sector and working with therapeutic models;
- It is essential you have experience with children/younger adults;
- At least 2 years’ experience of managing a staff team and a service to excellent standards.
- You do not need to drive for this job role!
This job is commutable from Kingston, Sutton, Twickenham, Weybridge and surrounding areas.
Does this sound ideal to you?
If this position excites you, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail.