Residential Support Worker, Telford
£21,200 - £25,212 per annum DOE + generous annual leave, pension + health care scheme
2 shifts on 8am – 11pm + sleep over then 4 days off (includes weekends on a rolling rota).
If you have previous experience of working with Children as a Support Worker, Social Worker, Senior Support Worker, or in a Specialist Education setting (SEN) and you live in the Telford area of Shropshire, then we would love to hear from you.
With two outstanding ratings from Ofsted, you will be joining a leading residential and educational organisation, dedicated to supporting children and young people who have led troubled lives. They have over 30 years-experience in the industry and they know what it takes to transform the lives of vulnerable children and young people. This is a job that is not for everyone, the children in their care can be challenging but the rewards of seeing that individual overcome hurdles in their life or seeing them progress and achieve their goals is something else!
You will be a car driver and have previous experience in a similar role. You must also hold one of the following:
- A Social Worker Qualification
- NVQ Caring for Children & Young People Level 3
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care – Children & Young People
- Level 3 Diploma for Children & Young People Workforce: Social Care Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – Children & Young People for Wales and NI
- Discount schemes, including discount from car leasing.
- Excellent 3-week induction programme with fantastic training.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Funded opportunities to access further qualifications.
This job is extremely rewarding, you will make a difference every day and you will be joining a fantastic team! They are all highly qualified and dedicated and support each other.
So, if you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.