We have a Full Time, Permanent, job vacancy for a Children’s Residential Team Leader in the Hartlepool area of County Durham.
With a Good Ofsted Report, and a very low staff turnover you would be joining a very homely, residential service which supports Children who have lifelong physical & learning disabilities. Most of the team have been with the home ten years plus.Some of the children live their permanently, others live at the home temporarily to give their parents valuable respite.The children enjoy lots of days out and there are always lots of activities going on, with the aim to make the Home as family orientated as possible.
As their Team Leader you will support the Deputy Manager in leading a shift, ensuring that high quality standards are achieved and that the home is always meeting Ofsted regulations.A natural leader you will lead, coach and mentor the team and be a positive role model.
- £12.52 per hour, plus contributory pension & Sick pay
- You must be over the age of 21 to apply
- Car Driver Desirable but not essential
- Working hours will be 37.5 hours per week working on a shift basis
- Shifts will be 12 Hour shifts or Earlies, Lates & Waking nights plus some weekends.
- Thorough induction, regular supervisions & appraisals
- Annual salary reviews based on professional development
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children’s workforce is essential
The opportunities to progress are endless if you chose to work for this provider, including the opportunity to progress to a Managerial role or train to become a Qualified Nurse.There is also a long list of benefits to enjoy including high street discounts, generous annual leave and much more.If you would love to join the team and you have at least one year’s supervisory experience within a Children’s Residential setting, then please click apply.