We are looking for a Rota Coordinator/Planner/Scheduler in the Burton-on-Trent area of Staffordshire. If you’re experienced in scheduling and organising work shifts and cover, then we have an excellent opportunity for you.
You could use your understanding of people management and organisation to help a passionate care provider make sure that the vulnerable people in the area always have the help they need.
Working for our client, you will be part of a company with care at its heart, and that ethos carries through to how they treat their staff. As a Rota Coordinator/Planner/Scheduler you will have access to their brilliant company benefits, including:
- £13,750 (£20, 625 pro rata);
- Monday to Friday 12.30pm to 5.30pm
- A personal healthcare scheme;
- Automatic enrolment into the company pension scheme;
- The knowledge that your job makes a real impact on people’s lives.
Your role will be the backbone of the care operation, needing excellent planning skills and a great eye for detail. You will use your precise standards to:
- Co-ordinate Carers Schedules (from a daily basis to a weekly basis);
- Swift response to short term change by re-arranging the schedule;
- Maintaining relationships with your team and our clients;
- Participating, on a rota basis, in the out-of-hours work.
What experience do you need as a Rota Coordinator/Planner/Scheduler?
Ideally, we’d love someone from a care background, but it is much more essential you have experience in a previous work-shift organisation job role. As well as experience, you must have:
- Excellent IT skills;
- Be able to work 25 hours a week;
- An ability to work well under pressure;
- A passion for the care industry and a desire to get the job right.
If this sounds like an opportunity suited to you, then please click apply to submit your application.