Care Coordinator/Rota Scheduler, permanent job, close to the Shoreham area of Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Rota Scheduler/ Care Coordinator to join our friendly and fast-growing team in Kent. Car driver is essential.
This job vacancy is within commutable travelling distance from Dartford (20 Mins Via the A225/M25), Sevenoaks (14 Mins via A225), and Swanley (15mins via the A20).
£22K - £26K FTE per annum plus benefits, Full-Time position
As a Top 20 rated Home Care Group, you will be responsible for managing Care rotas to ensure that the care delivered is of the highest standard. You will work alongside the team to facilitate client centred care that enriches the quality of their lives and enables them to live happily within their own homes.
- To manage the planning, coordinating, and scheduling of client support.
- Ensure continuity of care to our clients.
- Managing Care Assistants rotas ensuring consistency.
- To work closely with team in co-ordinating all care services.
- Participate in on-call rota every 4 weeks.
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised.
- To ensure compliance & quality assurance in line with procedures & CQC regulations.
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly.
- Build & maintain contact with clients, relatives, Care Assistants, & professionals.
- Reporting any recruitment needs & shortfalls.
- Delivering client care as required.
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required
- Previous experience in a similar role advantageous
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Passionate in delivering a high-quality service.
- Sociable team player, flexible and committed.
- Accurate and IT literate with database and Microsoft Office experience
- Full driving licence and vehicle essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking award-winning care provider who value and support their staff offering great progression opportunities for driven individuals.