We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive/Customer Service Administrator to join our team in Ulverston, Cumbria. This position is commutable from Barrow in Furness, Dalton, Grange Over Sands, Milnthorpe area and would also suit anyone relocating.
HSC Jobs provide advertising solutions nationally to the Social Care Sector. We provide a consultative approach to our customers looking to advertise their job vacancies online, whilst giving them access to the major online job boards.
This position is very varied, and your typical day will include:
- Administrative duties, including writing customers adverts and posting them online.
- Researching the demographics of an area, competition and best job title to use
- Generating Statistics of our adverts
- Generating new business through cold calling, whilst also keeping our existing customers happy and ensuring the job adverts are performing.
- Acting as an expert when working with internal recruiters and offering advice, guidance and ideas regarding their recruitment process, identifying any areas they may be making mistakes.
- Taking new inquiries, answering the telephone, speaking to our customers and dealing with any complaints.
- Creating invoices and chasing payments.
- Using Social Media
What experience do you need to be your Sales Executive/Customer Service Administrator?
- Previous customer service experience in an office environment is essential.
- Excellent level of English GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent, & the creativity to write adverts.
- Previous Sales/Business development experience and a very confident telephone manner
- Excellent administrative skills/attention to detail.
- Motivated and willing to work towards targets.
We offer a really great atmosphere at HSC Jobs, we are a close team (A Family) and do have fun whilst at work but we all care about what we do. We work with Cumbria Training offering access to various courses and the chance to progress is available for the right person.