Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Brentwood, Essex
£21,000 per annum
Full time 37.5 hours per week
We are seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler in the Brentwood, Billericay and Upminster areas of Essex who wants to be part of something special, something exclusive. Are you yearning to give your clients more quality time? We are seeking someone who would be pro-active and keen to ensure our clients are happy, content and have the continuity of care they deserve.
Come & join the best
You could be joining an award-winning national homecare branch who have been established since 2009 and focus on a companionship led care service. The owner moved into the care sector following a family experience with his Grandmother who, with the benefit of a great homecare service, was able to stay living in the place she cherished the most, her own home, until the age of 92. So, they recognise the importance of having high standards when it comes to caring for your loved ones. Their mission is to become the most admired homecare provider across the Brentwood, Billericay and Upminster areas. They have an excellent reputation within communities across the UK and have also been recognised as “Outstanding” by CQC, which is an amazing achievement!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a pivotal role; your rota planning will ensure that our customers always receive the same Carer/Companion. You will have the clients’ needs at the heart of what you do!
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients.
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all carers have their schedules in advance.
- Be responsive to schedule changes.
- Liaising with the client and the team to ensure the client is happy.
- Dealing with enquiries, and administration duties.
- Ensure that the Client/Carer are well matched.
- Identifying and reporting any recruitment needs to the Recruitment Coordinator.
- Participate in weekly on-call rota with other office members (Monday to Thursday evening).
- Support delivery of personal / care calls in times of needs which may include out of hours.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- You will hold a Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent, or be willing to work towards this;
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience in Coordinating/Scheduling care delivery;
- You will have a Level 3 Diploma Health & Social care;
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- High level of understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.);
- You will be a highly organised individual with a good eye for detail and an excellent telephone manner.
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service they offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs.
Becoming a Care Coordinator/Scheduler could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future! If you are excited by this job opportunity, then please click “apply”.