Senior Care Assistant, Crewe
£10.00 per hour
Full-time, 38 hours per week on a rota basis
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Care Assistant living close to the Crewe area of Cheshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic homecare company and be part of something special, something exclusive.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cuppa! This organisation makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
In your role you will assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to clients. You will also involve:
- Supervise a team of carers and clients to ensure ongoing support;
- Provide short notice and rapid response support for clients when required;
- You will carry out quality assurance and assessments;
- Carry out follow up assessments with clients and ensure all records are maintained;
- Carry out internal audits to ensure quality and compliance;
- Participate in the on-call rota.
What qualifications & experience will you need to be a Senior Care Assistant?
- You will have experience in the care sector as well as experience in a supervisory role;
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- You will be determined and passionate about homecare and have the leadership skills to deliver excellence.
Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. There are genuine opportunities to develop a truly rewarding career. They have ambitious plans for the future, and you could be part of that!
If you are excited by this job opportunity, then we would love to hear from you, so please click apply.
This role may also suit someone living close to the Nantwich, Sandbach, Alsager and surrounding areas.