We have a Full Time, job vacancy for a Night Senior Healthcare Assistant to work within an Older Persons Care Home in the Garforth area of Leeds.
This care home is located just off the M1 or A1 (M) so is easily accessible from most areas of Leeds, Wakefield, Pontefract or Wetherby.
- £9.60 per hour
- 4 Night Shifts per week 7.45pm – 8am
- 47 Hours per week
The Home & The Provider
A family run provider with a 4.5 out of 5 Review on an independent care review site, and a good CQC rating, you are not just choosing a job, you are choosing to be part of the family. You will be joining an advanced Nursing and Residential Care Service with short- and long-term care. The organisation has a fantastic ethos and has put a lot of effort into making their homes as luxurious as possible, whilst also providing exceptional care. With excellent facilities and beautiful surroundings, you will be equipped with the latest technologies and care expertise.
As Senior Care Assistant you will train and work alongside a fantastic team of Qualified Nurses and Care Assistants. You will work with a wide range of client group; meaning you gain valuable knowledge and skills of working with Adults with various needs. Your duties will include:
- Being a role model and support the staff team on a daily basis.
- Administer Medication to residents and maintain medication records.
- Provide care and support to the highest level and attention
- Following individual care plans, ensuring contact is friendly, warm and supportive.
- Ensure the staff team are fully competent using moving and handling equipment.
- Carrying out risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding
- Ensuring the homes policies and procedures are followed
If you are committed to delivering the highest level of care and you want to be part of a family run Care Home, we would love to hear from you. Please click on the apply button and one of our team will be in touch to look at taking your application further.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading, Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Health & Social Care Sector. We are bespoke and will always do our utmost to make your job search as stress free as possible. Your application will always be treated with the strictest of confidence.