We are looking for a Part-Time Senior Care Assistant / Field Care Supervisor to cover the Wakefield Area of West Yorkshire. Car Driver Essential – Previous Care Experience Essential.
- £10.25 per hour, Plus Mileage – Field Care Supervisor
- 20 Hours per week Supervising
- £130.00 per week on call allowance
- £24K per annum FTE Salary
- Option to Top up to Full Time Hours doing Care Work
- £9.00 - £9.15 per hour for any Care Work
- Knowledge of Staffplan Rostering ideal but not essential
- You will ideally hold a minimum Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
The Care Provider
Our client began their journey over 20 years ago and have maintained the same positive ethos: to be at the forefront of providing the best quality homecare to older people in their own homes and making a real difference. They are dedicated to ensuring that the most vulnerable in society who need support, have choice and control in their lives. They strongly believe that to provide the best care they ensure that each of their team are happy in their role and that they get the recognition they deserve for their dedication. All their team get the best training and there is a supportive culture to ensure everybody thrives.
Your Job Role
- Carrying out client assessments.
- Discussing, Writing and creating detailed care plans.
- Carrying out Risk Assessments.
- Recording and documenting any changes to clients needs.
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients & their families.
- Leading a team of Care Assistants being a positive role model.
- Assisting Care Assistants with any queries or problems
- Carrying out spot checks and supervising your team.
This is a great organisation to join, they have a very low staff turnover, are very well established and have lovely values. The opportunity to feel valued and be part of a lovely team.
(Please note you cannot use your indeed CV, please use a separate word or pdf document)
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click “apply”, one of our team will contact you to discuss this job in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.